View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfevildruid View Post
hello everyone!

so I have been flashing for maybe 6 or 8 months, started with omnia/verizon and now moved to touch pro/alltel

I have tried alot of roms thus far with the touch pro and have finally found maxdust so far to be the best for me. My biggest issue was mms with alltel, even with the 4 step fix many of the roms just dont want to take it. This was the first one to take the fix right out the door and start flying. Thanx! I will be updating my profile and begin looking into cooking so expect to see more of me here.

Now to my question: This rom included a sprint extras cab which my curiosity got the best of me so I ran it. Now every boot it wants to connect to Sprint for ???? and of course it can't. Can someone please point me the right direction to remove this? It is not in my remove programs list, unless it happens to be yzyn 6_1_and_6_5_21xxx. I don't know what program this is but I don't think it's the sprint extras, and everything else in there is accounted for.

Thanks folks. And nice to meet everyone.

EDIT: I should probably make clear that everything functions normally and I am connecting to Alltel, this program just is trying to authenticate my phone to I am guessing a Sprint server for some "Sprint Extras" or something? Anyway it is annoying because I have to cancel it or wait for it to fail every time I boot.....
You could just hard reset to remove it and start fresh.