View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 Dusk 2.30 v1.1

Blue Battery

If I missed something, please let me know. For instructions on how to install, please see the link to the first theme on the first page. This is ONLY a skin, you MUST have S2U2 installed already. All of the wallpapers shown are available from the previous theme with exception of the NRG Wave which is attached below. All clocks are compatible with the previous theme.

Integrated the hotfix and fixed a couple of graphical errors in the main theme file. v1.1

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 02-09-2010 at 11:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.