View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:09 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

jstine,

Another VZW user here! I've been on your ROM for 2 days. Provisioning worked without error. I can sms and mms out of the flash without changing anything. However (u knew there was one), when I go into personal settings/buttons there is no option to set the star key on the keyboard (keyboard mapping is fine). I fixed this by running MightyROM Verizon_110209.cab (obvious credit to Mighty Mike) which may have been updated several times by now! The only other bug I have found is that when I change the maxmanila buttons using skin customization it resets after a soft reset. It would be nice to have the htc volume control (I think there is a fix for 1922) instead of the (all together now) ugly WM version. The only thing that's missing is a task manager on the task bar (I love the icons BTW) but there are options out there! I did run out of memory when using opera yesterday but I'm not sure what else I had running at the time.

But really; awesome ROM overall. Pls don't lock us out!

ST

Edit: OK, after I did some more digging I understand that there is a task manager (Showcase) that can be accessed by pressing and holding the windows softkey. It was probably mentioned earlier but I missed it!

Last edited by suntopper; 02-03-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 1 times.