View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
I used the valkyrie cab till this weekend to send.. I will figure this out. lol im almost home as I have just 1 switch left to find.

long as the valk is installed i can use multimedia msging. I'm trying to accomplish this without the use of any dissabling cab and created a complete reg cab for it.

I did put the 6.5 stock on when it came out. I should have copied the reg files to see what was going where which If im snowed in again sat i just might. I did however come across a gsm setting with *99* or was it 3 9's. anyway i wrote it down. the gsm on stock, you do not have any info for username & password entered as it's embedded. the location needs to be tracked down as well as what goes with the *99* and its proper location in relation to our leo roms.
LOL cool. If you figure it out that would be a huuuuge step forward for everybody. Good luck!