View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 AM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

I used the valkyrie cab till this weekend to send.. I will figure this out. lol im almost home as I have just 1 switch left to find.

long as the valk is installed i can use multimedia msging. I'm trying to accomplish this without the use of any dissabling cab and created a complete reg cab for it.

I did put the 6.5 stock on when it came out. I should have copied the reg files to see what was going where which If im snowed in again sat i just might. I did however come across a gsm setting with *99* or was it 3 9's. anyway i wrote it down. the gsm on stock, you do not have any info for username & password entered as it's embedded. the location needs to be tracked down as well as what goes with the *99* and its proper location in relation to our leo roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Arcsoft and HTC are messaging services not sms (text) and mms (pix/vid/audio). They are each used to send sms and mms. You can use Arcsoft to send sms and mms or you can use HTC to send sms and mms. Arcsoft is kind of a copy of the original WM messaging service. I dont know what the stock 6.5 looks like since we dont have it on Sprint but 6.1 only comes with WM not HTC. I assume the 6.5 stock rom only has HTC installed which is why we have been having to go through the hoops we have. The problem has been that the stock HTC hasnt had our servers correct (previous to Verizon releasing an offical release) so we've had to, initially disable htc completely and install arcsoft. After some people smarter than I started tinkering with it they somehow got HTC to work properly with Verizon. From the sounds of it this new build isnt functioning properly.
The latest builds havent been disabling HTC completely but instead has been taking HTC out of the sending MMS business but has allowed us to view MMS and send and receive SMS. Problem is you still need to be able to send MMS. Thats where Arcsoft comes in. Arcsoft allows us to change to server settings to what works for us. With Arcsoft installed and the server settings corrected we can send/receive sms and MMS.
So with the HTC disable cab and Arcsoft cabs installed you have HTC and Arcsoft working and youre able to use the sms/mms functions fully. I hope that helps

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.