View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 11:39 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

SMS is windows messaging.
MMS is arcsoft.

least thats my understanding. On stock you run can run both with each sending the approriate items to the right function upon receiving. Thats what im trying to do.

I also think the reason that my visual voice mail is not working properly is the valkyrie cab dissabling the sms. SMS is the notification & operation it uses to work properly without having to kill the process file & reload vvm to download & hear your messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
OK I think I understand our barrier here.
When youre saying sms I think you mean arcsoft (which is cooked in)
When youre saying mms I think you mean HTC.

With Arcsoft you are able to send and receive text and pix.
With HTC you are able to send and recieve text, able to send pix but not able to receive.

That is the same problem us Sprint people have been having.
The fix is to first uninstall whatever fix you have installed and soft reset.
Install disable HTC cab, soft reset.
Install Arcsoft cab (i believe theres a few arcsoft cabs for verizon at the paperclip), soft reset.
Scroll to messages, click all messages (should bring up arcsoft messaging which says sms/mms at the top), menu, pics/video options, cdma servers.
You should have a server listed. Click it and check the settings there, im not sure if its correct on the verizon side.
If its correct youre all set to go. If its not correct it and soft reset.
You may still need to regedit the receive value. If you do soft reset afterward.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.