View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
chickmagloor
Lurker

chickmagloor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

OMJ - quick questions for you

I have your Sense 2.5 28014 v1.5 installed on my Diamond. After flashing, I have a couple of weird things happening.

1. I remember you discussing this issue with somebody but I am unable to find the post. Whenever there is an incoming call and slide the slider to pick it up, it seems to not pick up and I have to press the hard button Pick Up call a few times in succession and hope that it will pick up. Can you guide me how to correct this??

2. My google maps is not using GPS to identify my location but seems to just triangulate my position based on cell towers. I have checked the menu options in google maps but there is no option to "Use GPS". I used to have that option before I flashed and so I know it is there. Can you tell me how I can rectify this ??

3. My phone seems to be getting slower and the my storage memory keeps on getting used up. When I flashed the phone with your ROM, I had about 20 - 25 MB free and Now I only have about 6MB.. Do tell me what I should do to regain the memory

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to flashing my phone again when you get the latest Sense ported over to VGA.