View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:30 PM
cesium
Halfway to VIP Status

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
So, I downloaded 23102 from the mediafire link a couple pages back. Is there an easy way to move all the SYS file to the appropriate folders (COMMON, 0409, etc.), or do I have to do it manually?

Thanks,
JZR
Everything needs to be done manually Only took about 5 minutes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
gooodd stuff man...gooood stuff....any possible chance you can upload the 23102 and 23519 VK Sys that are Recmodded so i can give them a shot?? Just double checking, but your saying 23102 workss perfect with everything? Sense Htc Dialers, etc etc?

also, does anyone know how to port the threaded email over, i saw somewhere on xda that it was only 2 files you needed to have, not sure if thats true.
I deleted 23519 (I have 200mb of free space lol), but I'll do 23102. I need to double check and make sure it works with OMJs kitchen (was cooking with Mysterys), and if it does, then I'll upload it. And it worked perfect with everything as far as I can tell.