View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.5 Email Tab for our Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Thanks I like this view much better than stock. Just FYI it did change the highlight color on the side icons for the accounts to blue from grey on the Laskarface theme, but I use a little blue on my wallpaper and for the bubble notifications so it blends in and I'm not too worried about it. I just wanted to let you and anyone who wants to use it know that it will change that highlight color if you don't have the stock theme.
Sorry, I forgot about that part of the 2.5 email cab. It doesn't use our stock graphics for that stuff in the upper right corner. Just re-install the Laskarface theme and it will ask you if you want to remove the previously installed version, say yes and you should be go to go, sometimes it will make you soft reset after removing the old, then you can install again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.