View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:33 PM
dumblondewalkin
PPCGeeks Regular

dumblondewalkin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

I have a couple of questions...
I havent yet upgraded to the 2/1 version but Im not certain they were addressed...

I cant seem to get opera mobile 10 to just minimize, or any other programs really. I want to be able to answer a text and go back to browsing...another thing is the hard-key sms and e-mail buttons don't work inside opera (I havent really tried any other programs). I just switched to the TP2 from the TP and I could just hit that button and go to messaging and then hit the fn+internet button to go back the browser.

Another question I have is whether or not the keymapping was fixed for the fn buttons for : ; / and the backslash (which you cant type). I'm writing from my phone or I would have just typed it lol.

One last thing is about the soft keyboard. If i have my keyboard out I don't want my on screen keyboard popping up every time I go to type something...anything I could do for this? It's fine when it happens without the keyboard out btw.

Sorry for posting questions that may not be specific to this ROM but I figured they might be, and I'm sure anyone posting in this thread might know something about these issues.