View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

K people, I passed out after flashing the 23518 version so I wasnt able to post my finding. Here we go after a little screwing around:
1. MMS for Sprint still does not work for HTC. You have to do the fix just like the previous versions. The fix I always do still works for this one. Disable HTC and install Arcsoft.
2. Just to make this quick, there isnt much different visually and functionally than previous builds however memory is much much better. Im noticing almost no memory leak and havent gotten higher than 75% while running programs.
3. All of my programs from previous builds still work on this build.

In summary: Its not the holy grail of builds but it is a big step forward to all of us that were aggravated with random crashes due to memory leaks.

edit: I lied. I loaded opera and memory usage shot up to 91% with nothing else running (at least in the foreground). Maybe this build isnt much better at all . Still seems faster. Hopefully thats not the placebo.

Last edited by Mazzakre; 02-02-2010 at 01:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.