View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:33 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I've never heard of an official sense 2.5 build for the diamond 2... is this for real?
yeah... its real... and actually u can get it running on vga... but obviously not perfect since some files still need to be ported.
amarulz is already working on it...
it is much...much faster then any other version of 2.5 since its modified for a phone with a processor like ours. apparently landscape support is there and the only two things that some people complain its missing is footprint and doc tabs... which is basically perfect for us since we never use those anyways.
right now im trying to get all those other 2011 packages to work

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-02-2010 at 01:37 PM.