View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Honey I'm home!! Just got my TP2 so here I am boys and girls. Waiting for it to charge (going to lunch), coming back going to activate, unlock, and flash NRGz ROM first! Anything I should know before I unlock? I have a question do I need to remove the SIM card first. Didn't see that in the instructions.
waddup bro!! just unlock just like your used to with the tp,nothing different,no sim card removal needed