View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:19 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking to get out of your Sprint contract, with no ETF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
It's a little more pricey than others but we can back it up!! You get what you pay for right?

yes you get what you pay for : what do you get when you pay a more expensive hooker ??? A better scre*ing ??LOL Verizon's coverage is no better than my Sprint coverage in the area i live in (which I stay in 360 days a year) , I only get my corporate discount on single voice lines over 39.95 instead of my entire bill, and V cannot touch my 5 line everything plus plan . While V does have better tech support wait time , it's debatable if they have better support. Many times I can get exactly what I need through the right Sprint reps with some gentle coaxing and persuasion , not to mention the extras they throw in to appease a customer. I would say if you are in a more rural area, the network could be a factor or if you just looking to get out of a contract to get new discounted phones you might have a valid point, but other than that and maybe a few other unusual reasons , I think switching for a .50 charge might be attributed to fidgeting and going into panic mode , especialy when someone talks about getting same pone(TP2)....maybe for the HD2 or better,,,but not for the same phone...