View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
codyppc
VIP Member

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Quote:
Originally Posted by abward View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific. Yes, the WM has that, but (at least on my Touch) does not keep repeating the audible notification. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the repeat check box is always grayed out for sounds on that Sounds and Notifications page. I want it to bug me until I do something about it.

Edit: Well, I decide to search on this issue, and found the following:

Repeat Notifications--Turn them on
This will enable the "Repeat" option within Sounds and Notifications for Phone: Missed Call.

\HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D660-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408}

Options
Value data: 1073741845
Decimal

Changing this registry setting enables the Repeat option as well as "Flash Light for 15 minutes". You can make changes to any of the options, as needed and the Repeat should stay enabled.
where did you find this? i have been working on this for over a year. i have a different number that can be used as well. they both hav issues that make them not work the way they should. i would like to get with the person that posted the number you got.

i have a cab that will enable all the different "repeats" in the sounds and notifications. it is work in progress, but i ran into a dead end long ago.

i would recomend treo alert. it is the best and most stable app out right now for this repeat notification thing. it's free too.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1473