View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:34 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlHlawk View Post
Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place for the locker it seems.

Reflashed up to today's update...still having problems adding T9 words and Google Maps still shows my location wrong. But I'll have to chalk up the GPS thing as Google's fault because the Sprint Nav works fine. Google's maps just look so much cleaner and I haven't had a problem with GPS before now. *sigh* Oh well.

The T9 is still really bugging me though. I've been looking and looking for ways to fix it to no avail. >_<
im trying out some reg edits... and im gonna update to ver 1921 instead of 1920 sometime this week... if it actually works.
i think im updating too much though... not enough time for people to really test whats wrong if i do that... try updating google maps from the link to their website in the third post... might do the trick.
like i said before... as soon as i find a fix ill post a cab.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils