View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:26 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson 2.0 - now available! - 1/30/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
I certainly hope my post(s) isn't misunderstood, and I already posted how much your work rocks, no doubt about that. I am pretty new with this phone and WinMo still, so I apologize if I was unable to give more info about the situation. Reflecting on it, I do think it had to do more with me installing a custom taskbar that may have broken something, than anything else (Spike's taskbar with MightyMike CDMA fix).

Your themes are definitely the elite ones of all I've seen here, very polished and consistent.
Hey don't worry, and thanks. I didn't misunderstand... just used your post as to express this concern.

Feedback is important. The only way you know if your work is done right for all. But it was meant to those who download the themes and provide NO comments. Not looking for praise (although its a good to hear) but not the objective here...

I personally use bilbo's taskbar. I believe thats how you spell it. I ask him if I could create a theme based on it and there you go... Dark Crimson was done.

This post has been thanked 1 times.