View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 09:41 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Updated to sys 21890.
change log updated.
Sprint lite version will come later on.

21890 seems to be a little faster and i would hope more stable since i recmodded the sys myself and tried to avoid recmodding whats not needed to be recmodded.

btw... to all u guys with xt9 issues... i know now what u guys mean... about xt9 not saving words.... but thats not completely true... cuz once u punch them in the keyboard it actually does save them... only u can't edit through the xt9 version i got on the rom.... not sure why... ill have to look into that, cuz right now going to xt9 settings from productivity folder don't work.
ill try to fix it as soon as i can... probably with just a cab for now and later on the future rom version.
sorry for not noticing it myself even after someone pointed it out...
ill try some other version of xt9 and post it up as soon as i find a fix.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-01-2010 at 11:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.