Old 12-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Nikkirox_1
PPCGeeks Regular

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyrob
do you use M$ voice command with ur 510? mine would always fail, so i got rid of it. was mine defective?

thanks

-s

Yes I use voice command with this headset and have had no problems at all. I just purchased the new version of voice command v1.6...kinda steep at $40 but it does work. The only thing I can not do is hear the caller id over my BT headset. It is totally handsfree! All I do is press the buton on my headset and when I hear the chirp, i say call(contact) or dial 555-1212 and it works. All of the features work great except for the caller id...caller id does announce, but through the phone itself and not my headset.
This was the exact reason I came on this board today I wanted to know if MS VC would work with Bluetooth. I bought M$ VC last night and I am trying it with my Bluetooth as I write this. I have a Jabra BT150. At first I couldn't get it to work, but then my phone kind of froze and I did a soft reset and once I did that it worked. Maybe that was what I should have done in the first place.