View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlHlawk View Post
Hm...well XT9 just doesn't like me I guess. lol I'll try flashing the new 1/30 update and I'll see if I still have a problem saving words. I try but when I hit to enter the new word (even when opening the program itself under Productivity), it just goes back and says 'No Entries'.

I tend to use both Sprint Nav and Google Maps but mainly Google Maps as I'm more used to it and I like the layout better. I'll double check to see if the Sprint Nav GPS is accurate and if an update to Google Maps will help any.

Um...Manila locker settings? I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but if what you're saying is Personal -> Phone, I can't find anything that changes the settings for Lock mode. Or if what you're saying is just Lock under Settings...all that has in there is making a Password to input to get out of lock. Could I get a little more help here? I'm not able to reliably do 'Internet Sharing' probably because of the phone locking. =[

Will let you know how the other things go when I'm able to re-flash.

Thanks again!
go to the last tab in manila.... settings tab... then u have a bunch of options... push on the very top one which is "personalize" (where u set the wallpaper and such)... the last on the list in there is "manila locker settings".

for internet sharing... i dont really have an issue with the phone locking cuz i set the screen to not shut off while plugged in.
a setting that u can change through... again going to the last tab in manila (the settings tab) and push on "sound and ....." scroll down and you'll see "light setting" (or something like that)... and u can play with the settings in there...
hope that helps.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.