View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
NightlHlawk
Lurker

NightlHlawk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
thanks for the comment.
xt9 works great for me... and trust me, i only type new words cuz Hebrew is actually my native tongue and not English.
personally i don't really use google maps, i just use sprint nav for my gps needs. so i can't really help u on that one... but i think there might have been an update for google maps that i have not included.
to change the settings just go into the settings tab hit personalize, and the manila locker settings is in there...
i hope that helped.
Hm...well XT9 just doesn't like me I guess. lol I'll try flashing the new 1/30 update and I'll see if I still have a problem saving words. I try but when I hit to enter the new word (even when opening the program itself under Productivity), it just goes back and says 'No Entries'.

I tend to use both Sprint Nav and Google Maps but mainly Google Maps as I'm more used to it and I like the layout better. I'll double check to see if the Sprint Nav GPS is accurate and if an update to Google Maps will help any.

Um...Manila locker settings? I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but if what you're saying is Personal -> Phone, I can't find anything that changes the settings for Lock mode. Or if what you're saying is just Lock under Settings...all that has in there is making a Password to input to get out of lock. Could I get a little more help here? I'm not able to reliably do 'Internet Sharing' probably because of the phone locking. =[

Will let you know how the other things go when I'm able to re-flash.

Thanks again!