View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavkat View Post
Sorry Mika, but after reflash the same happens-!
No any added apps-!
And yes, you can see in screen, that i use Sprint version-!
But I'm not in Sprint-!
mmm, did u notice that i mentioned before that some of my old uploads were damaged...
maybe u should try re-downloading?
since u not on sprint i would definitely switch to a generic version, some of the settings for sprint could be completely not compatible with your network, which will mess more things then just a popup every now and then...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils