View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MikROM | January 30, 2010 | Sense 2.5 | Lite & Full Versions | WM6.5 | 21887

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlHlawk View Post
Great rom! Have been using it for a few days now and I really enjoy the speed and the increased battery life, especially when toggling to 1x when I'm not using data. I first tried the Sprint lite and then moved on to the full version.

I had a few minor problems/things that I was wondering about...I'm not sure if these are common or not but I'm sure I flashed correctly.

First, the XT9 doesn't seem to want to save any new words I put in. Second, the GPS seems to be a little off in Google Maps where it sometimes shows me a few miles away from where I'm actually at. This may be Google Maps, but just thought I'd want to bring it up just in case it isn't. Third, I was wondering where the setting was to keep the phone from locking every single time the screen turns off. It was fun at first but I've been finding it to be an extra step I don't think I want to take every time I want to check my phone. Is there a way to turn this off or a setting to increase the time before it locks?

If you have any fixes for these, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you for this awesome, fast, sexy-looking rom! =]
thanks for the comment.
xt9 works great for me... and trust me, i only type new words cuz Hebrew is actually my native tongue and not English.
personally i don't really use google maps, i just use sprint nav for my gps needs. so i can't really help u on that one... but i think there might have been an update for google maps that i have not included.
to change the settings just go into the settings tab hit personalize, and the manila locker settings is in there...
i hope that helped.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-01-2010 at 01:16 PM.