View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 AM
thegreatpjdj
N00b

thegreatpjdj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 14th]

This rom does not play nice with my phone. Flashed the new version a couple of days ago, did a hard reset. I only installed like facebook and market place. Worked pretty nicely for A DAY. Then I started getting weird errors. Emails started coming in blank (setting was to download full message and there were actual messages!), browser stopped launching with weird errors.

I tried to reset the phone, but the power button wouldn't bring up quick menu anymore. Eventually I couldn't launch any apps and no way to restart, I pulled the battery. Next boot, phone started like I had just did a hard reset, then I got some stupid XML errors in a popup window before TF even started.

Did a hard reset. Phone worked fine for a day - same problems.

Redownloded, flashed on a different USB port. Phone ran fine FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS. Installed NOTHING. Just synced my contacts via Active Sync. This was last night. Got up this morning, restarted the phone because it was acting funny AND IT ****ING HARD RESET ITSELF.

I see it works totally fine for a lot of people, but personally, I know I won't be using this rom again.