View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/28/2010] - Dusk SWYPE Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thread just went over 10k views!! over 2700 downloads. most popular is the dusk psshutxp, thats suprising........... good work guys!!
congrats on all you guys work and a awesome thread!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
TouchPal version 3.5 skin WIP

Thanks xpressyourcell

Here is what I have going for it right now (screenshot from device), I will have to make adjustments for the text to show clearly (contrast of course) and I am limited, I can not make the corners of the space button transparent at least not yet so I might have to use a square frame for the space button. I hope you like it xpress let me know. I have a request I am working on right now but I should be able to finish both today hopefully..............

This is on my device now.......................
thats looking sick bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Took a little time off from S2U2 and made a little something for Num5kull and the rest of the NRG addicts out there (myself included).
dude im freaking loving that!! looks even better on my 3rd SR!!! THANKS MAN!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.