View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:15 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMojo View Post
I have changed them to 6... the rom works, but if you do anything outside of sense such as running album or the like you will get constant out of mem popups... Like I said, everything on this rom works fantastic, but the sense UI (2.1 and 2.5) is just not a good choice on us Verizon users...

Although I'm still playing with your different roms (right now I am trying your titanium only rom) I will just have to fall back to 6.1 + TF3d1.2 -- btw, if there are any verizon users looking for a good and super fast rom, build one with SSK visual kitchen 3.0...

Again, Root, you are the man... these really are the most polished roms I have tried; as everything works as intended -- I just wish I didn't have this crappy verizon TP... :/
I am planning on releasing a trimmed down version for VZW users.
There are several users here but I rarely hear any problems with mem.
Thanks for the info.