View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
boldaslove
Regular 'Geeker

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson 2.0 - now available! - 1/30/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I really don't understand why that happened, my themes relate only to the manila (images) that reflect touchflo 3d (ex clock, slider, tabs).

The only and main problem I have foreseen here is that people take these themes and most just ignore my plea to recieve a simple comment with regards to a particular theme.

I will definitely look into it.

----------------

I am only aware of a situation if its a "expressed". In the end I am left wondering if its just a problem with your device or my neglet to a component in the theme.

Come on guys... don't want to waste my time thinking a theme is working out to realize its not. I stated this many times just a "simple comment" its all needed either its working "right or not".

Gee this is becoming annoying now.
I certainly hope my post(s) isn't misunderstood, and I already posted how much your work rocks, no doubt about that. I am pretty new with this phone and WinMo still, so I apologize if I was unable to give more info about the situation. Reflecting on it, I do think it had to do more with me installing a custom taskbar that may have broken something, than anything else (Spike's taskbar with MightyMike CDMA fix).

Your themes are definitely the elite ones of all I've seen here, very polished and consistent.