View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 05:14 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Touch pro2 vs my Nexus on browser comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
All bullshit aside, Windows Mobile is far above both Android and iPhone OS. However, it is not geared towards user-friendliness or performance. But as far as capability....come on. You can do virtually anything you can do on a PC and it is infinitely more customizable. Don't confuse a user-friendly OS that has tailored towards mobile phones and performance for being better overall. Feature for feature, Windows Mobile is far above them both lol.
Youre entitled to your opinion, but I didnt really realize how much bullshit winmo is until my girl got her droid and I got a 3gs. Performance, winmo and far and above dont even belong in the same sentence. I can sit my 3gs beside the tp2 and start facebook on both phones, and have updated my status and a pic by the time the program fully loads on the tp2. And wtf sense does it make to make a phone NOT geared towards user friendliness? This is just another excuse people use to justify having to do all of those tweaks just to get the phone to where it should be out of the box. People usually use the "made for business users" excuse, but most businesses lean towards the blackberry and even more are leaning towards the iphone now so that argument really doesnt hold much weight anymore.

I have pretty much always been pro winmo.. that is.. until I actually started using other phones. Using that droid made my phone feel like a slug and that was pretty much it for me. Look at htc's OS roadmap for this year... a LOT less winmo and a lot MORE android. How long do you think it will be before android passes winmo like the iphone already has..with just one phone? Im sorry but im just not gonna make excuses for it anymore.. its slow and outdated.

Last edited by brownhornet; 01-31-2010 at 05:21 PM.