View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 05:06 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Returning under warranty, what do I need?

im super polite and only throw a fit when absolutly required. i work in customer service myself and understand if someone is being a **** for no reason im the same way. i do as little as possible to help them. but youve probably never dealt with sprint reps in store either. typically they dont know what theyre doing. it is a pain in the ass. also you dont know me, so i wouldnt say you cant stand people like me. also where is your store at>? next time inm close ill be sure to stop by. since your daring me and all. also, i do like your cellguy mods, exept the black berry internet icon. i would never diss my tp2 with that.

Last edited by austin420; 01-31-2010 at 05:31 PM.