View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:59 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: My Touch pro2 vs my Nexus on browser comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
All bullshit aside, Windows Mobile is far above both Android and iPhone OS. However, it is not geared towards user-friendliness or performance. But as far as capability....come on. You can do virtually anything you can do on a PC and it is infinitely more customizable. Don't confuse a user-friendly OS that has tailored towards mobile phones and performance for being better overall. Feature for feature, Windows Mobile is far above them both lol.
Well said if you need every single feature, but if you want 95% of the features and you want to do it faster, easier, and have it look better then you will go with android. HTC probably won't have a winmo 7 device in the US till 2011, I'm not sticking with that turtle till then.
Google is the next skynet