View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
egriffin
Regular 'Geeker

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Another thing I forgot to post...

On the internet tab when you hit favorites it launches the IE favorites menu which is fine b/c they still launch in Opera when you click them, but... if you have more favorites than fit on the screen you can't get to the ones at the bottom. You can scroll them up but then it pops back down and hides the last ones. I'm sure this is due to Sense being ported from 480x800 but I had a rom in the past that would actually let you pull them up and it would stop so you could select the very bottom favorites... but this may have been on a 2.1 rom rather than a 2.5 rom

Any ideas?
I had this problem for awhile, but I believe it was because I failed to load the proper rom prior to beginning the build. I would just select 28014 from the kitchen page and begin building. Be sure you follow OMJ's tutorial just after the kitchen downloads.