View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
cbreze
Regular 'Geeker

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Plz help! looking for a very responsive, fast, and stable 6.5 rom

As was mentioned the stock verizon 6.1 is the most stable rom out there imho. A lock up/freeze up is quite rare with it. I've tried probably at least 90% of the custom roms and all of them bring something to the table, all are nice in there own different ways, however, While they start out nice and seemingly stable as can be they seem to slow down/lag over the long haul which of course I remedy by trying a diff custom. Anything for an excuse to flash. But I've got the best of both now with an imagio for my 6.5 enjoyment and the TP2 stock 6.1 for my 6.1 customizing fun. Both very solid. 2.5 sense while nice eye candy is very laggy and lock up prone. Fun for a bit tho.
I do find myself going back and forth from tf3d to ms3. Ms3 is def less of a ram hog and quicker.
It's kinda nice to actually be able to load up my devices the way I like them and not have to always be reloading again due to a rom flash. Enjoy!
Just my $.02