View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
BOO B)
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson 2.0 - now available! - 1/30/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I really don't understand why that happened, my themes relate only to the manila (images) that reflect touchflo 3d (ex clock, slider, tabs).

The only and main problem I have foreseen here is that people take these themes and most just ignore my plea to recieve a simple comment with regards to a particular theme.

I will definitely look into it.

----------------

I am only aware of a situation if its a "expressed". In the end I am left wondering if its just a problem with your device or my neglet to a component in the theme.

Come on guys... don't want to waste my time thinking a theme is working out to realize its not. I stated this many times just a "simple comment" its all needed either its working "right or not".

Gee this is becoming annoying now.
I have tried out everyone of your themes. The problem boldaslove mentioned I have never incountered. I sometimes have trouble uninstalling and installing next one, but it isn't something I can't get corrected. It has to be something else he installed. I have never had to hardreset because of your themes. They install and uninstall without causing issues elsewhere. Just keep up the great work. You are greatly appreciated by many. Thank You.

BOO B)
This post has been thanked 1 times.