View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 12:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson 2.0 - now available! - 1/30/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
I really want to try the new theme, however I fear the same thing happening as before when it fudged my hard buttons and I had to hard reset. Are there any custom taskbars that you know for sure to be compatible with your theme?

I really don't understand why that happened, my themes relate only to the manila (images) that reflect touchflo 3d (ex clock, slider, tabs).

The only and main problem I have foreseen here is that people take these themes and most just ignore my plea to recieve a simple comment with regards to a particular theme.

I will definitely look into it.

----------------

I am only aware of a situation if its a "expressed". In the end I am left wondering if its just a problem with your device or my neglet to a component in the theme.

Come on guys... don't want to waste my time thinking a theme is working out to realize its not. I stated this many times just a "simple comment" its all needed either its working "right or not".

Gee this is becoming annoying now.

Last edited by S2W; 01-31-2010 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.