View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:40 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
Is this the exact same SYS that Mikee4fun posted? Or, did you patch PhoneRedist to display the call log?

Don't know whats up, but I have been unable to build a 21889 ROM. Boots to [Eror]Please check HTCLOG. But can't even use file explorer to find the log.
havent done anything to the original package, but did compare cprog.exe to 23518 cprog.exe and the creation dates are the same, so i am wondering if that is how the dialer was patched. i guess i could pm him to find out, but since all is working, i figure that is good enough for now...

btw...have you made sure you are using verizon carrier in your ROM?