View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:34 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Dibbson. Made the treak from the Diamond last week and looking forward to trying out your rom. I am very impressed with your commitment and level of interaction with the users just like the diamond days. Also, your first couple post are just great! Very good display and overview to say the least. Take it easy and I look forward to trying your roms out.
Thanks rileyd5, glad you like the thread, i try As soon as my dsl is back up, i'll have some new updates for post 1. Once those updates are done, i will then finish some stuff on post 2 and 3.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.