View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 11:34 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VW View Post
I am running weather panel, but I have turned off auto update and it still happens. I have also experienced this problem after a hard reset so I really dont think it is an app on our phones.

I have also attempted direct ip addresses and have not been able to connect, so on my end I dont think it is DNS servers. Also I mentioned earlier that FTP always works and it is a dyndns location not a numerical ip.
I've experienced the same issue within 6-12 hours of a hard reset, but after that it goes away.

I was having really good luck until I enabled/configured the HTC Home weather.. I have disabled it, but it doesn't help.

I may try to uninstall HTC home to see if that helps.

VW... I agree. It doesnt appear to be a DNS problem either.. May be a part of the symptoms, but it is not the only issue.

Edit: I uninstalled HTC Home - and did a subsequent soft reset. My PIE works again. Will report back after I figure out how long this time.

Last edited by supdawg; 01-01-2008 at 11:44 PM.