View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 06:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by armorforsleep View Post
OMJ, 1.6 is PHENOMENAL!!!...seriously without a doubt, the best ever. I was completely ecstatic when someone called me and the facebook profile pics are now displaying!!! WHOA. I didn't know this was even fixed, unless I missed it somewhere. The one and only issue I see and it's not even that big of a deal is the slow text entry still in Opera, but other than that not a single other hick up or problem yet!
thx....I changed to the Leo dialer in v1.5, that fixed the FB integration, but the 1 downside is that it breaks the data arrows....they stay active, but data is really not running all the time. v1.6 came from my rebuilt kitchen which seems more stable.