View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:51 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I do the latest stock reflash, a ##786# and when it reboots I get it to connect to get username & password then I flash ROM and manually provision the phone.

Is there a Touch Pro version of this ROM? I like these on my Diamond & regular Touch...

sorry, no TP version....but you could download my kitched, add the TP folders from Calkulins kitchen, then use my template to cook one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Has anyone had luck in getting the Microsfot Tellme app to work ?

I installed the ripped version form the Samsung intrepid but it doesn't seem to recognize anything I say. If someone has a link to a known working version, please post it. Thank you.
I used it when it first came out, it worked ok, but not as good as I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
If I remember correctly, OMJ explained this behavior many pages back. It's due to no other programs running at the time you try to open the task switcher. To clarify, if you having an additional application open, the task switcher stays open and works as intended (at least here with 28014 v1.5 Sense 2.5).

Best to all,
R
yep, the task mgr only opens when there is a app running....every once in awhile it will open when there is none.