View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdrummr View Post
I've been trolling the forums for a few months now, and I'm in awe of the help you all provide each other. I finally bit the bullet and flashed 23518, found it a little buggy and flashed 21889, and I absolutely love it. I felt like a spokesperson for the TP2 before EnergyROM, now I cant shut up about it.

Now as for the reason I'm posting...I've read all the posts since the Jan 25 upload, and I still have a few unresolved issues.

1. I dont have the crazy sms LED problem...instead, I have an email led notification problem. When unchecked, it blinks until I open the email (mark as read), so I've just been setting it to 5 min. Any idea why it stops blinking after 5min, but wont stop when its unchecked? (for the record, I had this issue with the stock 6.5 rom)

2. With 23518, CleanRAM froze constantly. It worked great with 6.1(TF3D), but since 6.5 and Sense...it freezes every time. I dont mind doing a SR, but CleanRAM is easier.

3. I see that these builds are supposed to have 1% battery, but mine only have 10%. What am I missing?

4. Someone said to make sure everyone patches MM (which is amazing, btw). Just wondering why, or if its even necessary.

5. With my original 6.1 stock rom, I had a call setting that was something like Noise Cancelling, or Noise Reduction. Whatever it was, people told me the difference was night and day (especially when in the car). I cant seem to find it now. Does this still exist?

Thanks for all the help you've provided so far!
1. same issue im looking for a quick fix,will post if found

2. you got it fixed

3.use this for 1% increments Battery Driver (TP2).cab

4. obtain the patch and reasons needed here

5.that 1 i have no idea about bro

3 out 5 ain't bad