View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.5|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Jan 25| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
LOL not yet. I'll try that now!

*edit*---- *228 = "world" icon gone!
never fear a fix is always near.............well 98.7% of the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I believe I saw said Chef in the new provisioning ext thread...I miss his skills..well both of their skills.... but not my TP1! There is a chef using it in their latest generic carrier ROM for the TP2 as of today, and yes the ROM $lu+ is going to try it out!

Yeah sometimes if I do the full dance...when you HR the stock rom, it will make you go through *228 step #1 as well. Kinda weird. I don't do the full dance unless I am trying a ROM from any other Chef, just to clear the slate, but have noticed it won't do it until I "wipe Device" after the initial flash of the stock rom and it sets up and restarts itself, then I hit it witha HR and bingo the device has to be reprogrammed. Not sure but this may be due to Verizons update, or the fact that I am using the update that came out before the update actually came out...
LMFAO ur gonna be sore bro pm me the results

Quote:
Originally Posted by aycc View Post
I would like to know if any of you could please point me to where I could download "SECURITY UNLOCK" software.
I want to unlock my SIM slot to use ATT or Tmobile.

Thanks.
look here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93867

or maybe you can do like we do with VZW just call and they will walk you through it,don't know about other carriers