View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 01/27/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V2 (SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughedee View Post
Think I spoke too soon about how well Neodium V2 works. Just tested MMS sending and receiving pictures, videos, etc. and nothing worked. Installed the MMS Sprint cab patch and followed the instructions to a tee and still doesn't work.

It's weird because almost everything worked in Neodium V1. SMS and MMS was absolutely perfect. Now this is a deal breaker for me. I like the smoothness on the just released ROM but it seems like I need to adjust too many things as oposed to the V1 when most everything seemed to work out of the box.

Is there a sure fire fix for this MMS thing? Basically without anyflaws or compromises like in V1. Or should I just keep my mouth shut and scurry back over to Neodium's first release?
for sms/mms this cab works with no edits or server changes.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:02 PM.