View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:27 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 01/27/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V2 (SYS 21889 Sense UI 2.5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughedee View Post
Think I spoke too soon about how well Neodium V2 works. Just tested MMS sending and receiving pictures, videos, etc. and nothing worked. Installed the MMS Sprint cab patch and followed the instructions to a tee and still doesn't work.

It's weird because almost everything worked in Neodium V1. SMS and MMS was absolutely perfect. Now this is a deal breaker for me. I like the smoothness on the just released ROM but it seems like I need to adjust too many things as oposed to the V1 when most everything seemed to work out of the box.

Is there a sure fire fix for this MMS thing? Basically without anyflaws or compromises like in V1. Or should I just keep my mouth shut and scurry back over to Neodium's first release?
I'm using V2 and I just was able to send myself a picture via MMS. I started from the manila screen, tapped new, created a text, then tapped imenu>insert, and inserted a picture. I sent it to mysef. In about 2 minutes I received it.