View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:28 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNNMN74 View Post
Help Please. I installed the sense 2.1 28014 v1.3 a few days ago and ran the prl update program that was in it. Ever since doing that I havent been able to get any data connection. I keep getting error 67 saying my username or password may be incorrect. I have hard reset as well as flashed back to shipped ROM. Have also tried various username/password combos as well as just leaving it blank. Anyone else having this problem or have any insite into fixing this. Thanks
stupid question: did u do "update profile" ?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils