View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:35 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 28 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Hey root it looks like we are having a hotmail problem with the silver i know you are working on a new rom now but just wanted you to know that for some reason windows live is not synchronizing the inbox.

When i added the hotmail account it says hotmail pop account, and windows live is only synchronizing contacts.

Thanks!
It is probably a hotmail issue at the moment.
I have updated Live for the past few roms and have not changed that part of the rom at all since then.
Should not be a rom issue.
Once I get the last build flashed I will test it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.