View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 AM
M3shuggah
PPCGeeks Regular

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23518/21889) |Jan 27| Sense 2.1 & 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
Not a great way to show appreciation for all the hard and FREE of charge work being put into this! Roms are always a work in progress, some work better than others, you can always go back to the build date that worked best for you.
I've asked him question after question on his twitter and continue to watch him answer 10 other people and never me, so I simply gave up. There were quite a few of us a few months ago helping user after user for FREE as well. I have been using Energy ROM for almost 6 months now, but as of late, there is always something that diminishes the phone and we have to wait quite a bit of time to get fixes.

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but unfortunately there are some really great ROMs here in this forum that are starting to take the thunder away from here. The community has practically died since December and the guys who were making guide after guide for users have left as well. There are issues with this ROM (MMS) that have been around for at least 3 months and still have not been fixed. It's just the truth....sometimes truth is hard to swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeBeavis View Post
I just installed 23518 with m2.5 and i am unable to send or view received MMS. Is MMS working for anyone, if so do you have any suggestions on how to get i to work?
I haven't used Energy ROM for about a month now, but I'm sure you still have to do the usual.

1. Get the Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft Cab
2. Soft Reset
3. Install a different version of Arcsoft (I used to use 5.2.XXXX)
4. Soft Reset

Last edited by M3shuggah; 01-29-2010 at 12:53 AM.