View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: The Best Manlia 2.1 ROMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Mr X: I have to agree and give you props... you're a cantankerous bastard at times, but you really know your stuff and help us noobs tremendously.
lol thanks. cantankerous probably, a bastard for sure. But take my personality with a grain of salt i'm really not a bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
Could somebody please tell me how to add more ROM to the survey. I want to add Mr. X. If you have a ROM that is not on the list that you want to mention you can complete the survey and give your scores for that ROM. This is for informational purposes to save people time to choose which ROM is best for them. All of these rom are good but each one of use is different and perfer a ROM which is best suited for us. I want to thank all of you for completing the survey you are serving the ppc geek community.
Ive edited your Poll for you.

Rating my own rom would be bias and unfair though

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-29-2010 at 12:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.