View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:50 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
I'm getting a white background on each non occupied "add favorite" tab with v.1.5 when I do a restore with PIM, could it be a bad restore? I did a clear storage but same results.
no, I dont think so....I'm seeing it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
to all u guys who are trying to figure out the arrows thing...
check this thread out:
http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?title=RegistryEdits
i used some on my rom and it works. but it actually worked even before i've tried to mess with the regedit that is in that thread... hope that helps.
lol, when did we get a wiki?

this definitely deserves a THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
can't wait for that rebuilt kitchen
well it doesnt look like much newer is on the horizon....I'll get it prepped/zipped/uploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
does anyone have a cab to disable the weather amination on 2.1?
I'm not sure exactly how to set it up, but I do have the still wallpaper tweak in the rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcey View Post
anyone having problems with alarm clock? on 28014?
what kind of problems? I just tested & the alarm went off np

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Great rom OMJ! Loving it!

Might have found a small bug, I get an error "WLMMessenger is not a valid Pocket PC application." when I try to click on the messenger short cut in the Multimedia folder of the start menu. Can anyone else confirm this error?

Also, do the data arrows ever grey out (when no data is being transmitted over EV) as they do on the stock rom?
I just tested, not seeing that error....I'm on 28014 too but a slightly newer version. I have it uploaded if u want to try it.

the arrows are broken from the dialer.....data is NOT running all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
hey omj.
here a nice link for to programatix on xda... xmlgui
he got packages converted to vga on it and a short way to explain how to use his tool to convert packages your self.
i just tested sharedresources 1922 which actually has in it some xml and png files from framework and its working perfect and a lot faster then 1920 with the dll's files that u got in your kitchen for framework 1922.
check it out.. its helpful.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551813
oops... i meant to post in the kitchen thread... nevermind...

cool thx, I'll check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
check out my custom slider on 21887 from xda... finally got it working.
very nice!