View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:10 PM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Just because a lot of people bought it doesn't make it "better" than winmo, I mean "most" voters elected the prez and well...

I could give countless examples when "most people think this..." and it was basically a good marketing ploy exploiting people's desire to be lazy and cool. I like Steve Jobs and I think Apple is a very genius enterprise, but the iphone has too many flaws to be considered objectively better.
where did i say the iphone was better? if anything i said the ipod on the iphone is better, which im sorry.. it kinda is (im not going to go into all the docks and accessories made specifically for it at bestbuy/walmart/ect. to support the majority of the market- who owns ipods btw). but ok, call it an opinion (riiiiiiight). anyway, im basing my points off of the fact that there wasnt a reason to hate the phone. we can debate on and on about how you or others may feel something isnt the case, but when the mass majority is slewed in one direction, you cant sit there and say from a selling standpoint, that its a more productive device- not to say im really referring to sales. but think about it, you yourself mentioned how apple has flaws... but what does that say about microsoft?????? i mean, microsoft felt that the stock version of win mobile was marketable. everything you do to your phone was a mod by another geek- not microsoft. if it were up to microsoft im sure this wouldnt even be a debate. so lets compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. you cant compare a modded win mobile phone to a stock iphone (an even when you do its still can go back an forth). but if you compare what microsoft felt was "what users want" compared to what apple's concept has been.. its a totally different story. its like you would compare a modded xbox with a modded controller to a stock ps3, when a ps3 offers way more out of the box compared to microsoft anyway. idk, the more i try to justify what i mean, the less i feel you all understand where im coming from

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol