View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:55 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/19

hey omj.
here a nice link for to programatix on xda... xmlgui
he got packages converted to vga on it and a short way to explain how to use his tool to convert packages your self.
i just tested sharedresources 1922 which actually has in it some xml and png files from framework and its working perfect and a lot faster then 1920 with the dll's files that u got in your kitchen for framework 1922.
check it out.. its helpful.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551813
oops... i meant to post in the kitchen thread... nevermind...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.